One World Observatory
One World Observatory complimentary ticket program
* If you are an immediate family member interested in visiting One World Observatory on September 11, 2016 from 1:00 to 3:00 PM, complete the registration above and your tickets may be picked up at the 9/11 Tribute Center.
* If you are a first responder or recovery worker please scroll down to register for tickets.
Positioned on top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere, on levels 100, 101, and 102 of the One World Trade Center building, One World Observatory, will provide unique, panoramic views of New York City, its most iconic sites, and surrounding waters. Three floors of innovation and inspiration will complement the seemingly endless views, evoking feelings of the city’s signature pride, hope and determination.
One World Observatory is generously offering complimentary tickets to the Observatory for immediate family members who lost a loved one on 9/11 and first responders and recovery workers who responded from September 11, 2001 through May 28, 2002 to one of the sites of the attacks. Complimentary tickets are administered by the 9/11 Tribute Center, a project of the September 11th Families’ Association. Each family member may register for up to four tickets and each rescue and recovery worker may register for up to two tickets. Immediate family members include parents, spouses, domestic partners, siblings and children. One week advance registration is required for complimentary tickets which are only available at the 9/11 Tribute Center. Complimentary tickets are not available at One World Observatory box office.
To reserve complimentary tickets for One World Observatory as a family member or a 9/11 first responder or recovery worker, please complete the following contact registration to submit choices for preferred date and time. Registration must be complete in order for tickets to be issued.
Directions from the 9/11 Tribute Center will be provided to One World Observatory. From the 9/11 Tribute Center; One World Observatory is a short walk across the 9/11 Memorial Plaza. The Observatory is located at One World Trade Center, 285 Fulton Street, New York, NY 10007. Public transportation is highly recommended due to the limited parking in the area. Visit mta.info for a complete list of transportation options.
Process to Reserve Complimentary Tickets
- Registration & Certification (approximately 5 minutes). One week advance registration is required.
- You will receive an email confirmation of ticket date and time. Tickets are issued for the date of one of the choices requested in registration. Tickets are not transferable, exchangeable or able to be cancelled once issued.
- Acceptance of program terms and conditions.
- Observatory tickets are issued to the registered participant and will be available at the 9/11 Tribute Center 48 hours prior to ticketed date and time.
- Registered participant is required to present in person the two forms of required identification for ticket pick up at the 9/11 Tribute Center. Complimentary tickets are not available at One World Observatory box office.
Complimentary tickets are issued for registered reservation requests on a first-come/first-served basis. One week advance registration is required. Observatory tickets are reserved in the name of registered participant for specific times due to limited capacity. Due to demand, tickets cannot be honored outside of your selected time and date.
Registered participant is required to present the following two forms of identification in person in order to pick up tickets at the 9/11 Tribute Center.
- Valid federal or state identification – Driver’s license or passport; and
- Matching identification
- Family members – Memorial Park ID or RM case number with proof of relationship.
- 9/11 first responders and recovery workers – Agency ID, union or company identification for the organization you worked with from 9/11/01 – 5/28/2002 or your World Trade Center recovery operations badge issued by the City of New York.